We hold these core statements to be true:
- Yeshua Messiah (Jesus Christ) is the Son of God, He came in the flesh, died on the cross for our sins, and rose again on the third day.
- Yeshua Messiah had a virgin birth.
- There is only one way to salvation; through Yeshua Messiah as described in Romans 10:9,10.
- The Holy Spirit comforts, convicts, and guides us; reminding us of Yeshua’s words.
- The entire bible is the inspired Word of God; profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and for instruction in righteousness.
Further, we believe:
- In the right to home educate our children.
- That we have an obligation under the Great Commission to prepare ourselves and our children to proclaim the Gospel to the entire world.
This is by no means a comprehensive list of everything we believe, but should be sufficient to show where (and on Whom) we stand.
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. - Matthew 28:19-20